Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the vfs-brauner tree with the mm-stable tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 10:52:38 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the vfs-brauner tree got a conflict in:

  fs/afs/write.c

between commits:

  8525d5984b7b ("afs: do not test the return value of folio_start_writeback()")
  af7628d6ec19 ("fs: convert error_remove_page to error_remove_folio")

from the mm-stable tree and commit:

  874ff39da314 ("afs: Use the netfs write helpers")

from the vfs-brauner tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the code modified by the former) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell