Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the usb tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 16:02:21 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the usb tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs) produced
this warning:

Documentation/usb/gadget-testing.rst:459: ERROR: Malformed table.
Text in column margin in table line 9.

===============   ==================================================
ifname            network device interface name associated with this
                  function instance
qmult             queue length multiplier for high and super speed
host_addr         MAC address of host's end of this
                  Ethernet over USB link
dev_addr          MAC address of device's end of this
                  Ethernet over USB link
max_segment_size  Segment size required for P2P connections. This
                  will set MTU to (max_segment_size - 14 bytes)
===============   ==================================================

Introduced by commit

  1900daeefd3e ("usb: gadget: ncm: Add support to update wMaxSegmentSize via configfs")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell