Subject: linux-next: Fixes tag needs some work in the mm-hotfixes-unstable branch of the mm-hotfixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 07:32:10 +1100

Hi all,

In commits

  bb7d64e992cc ("xfs: disable large folio support in xfile_create")
  bb939c8386af ("mm: add a mapping_clear_large_folios helper")

Fixes tag

  Fixes: 3934e8ebb7c ("xfs: create a big array data structure")

has these problem(s):

  - SHA1 should be at least 12 digits long
    This can be fixed for the future by setting core.abbrev to 12 (or
    more) or (for git v2.11 or later) just making sure it is not set
    (or set to "auto").

In commit

  f5929874fde1 ("kernel/crash_core.c: make __crash_hotplug_lock static")

Fixes tag

  Fixes: e2a8f20dd8e ("Crash: add lock to serialize crash hotplug handling")

has these problem(s):

  - SHA1 should be at least 12 digits long
    This can be fixed for the future by setting core.abbrev to 12 (or
    more) or (for git v2.11 or later) just making sure it is not set
    (or set to "auto").

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell