Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the pm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 11:51:52 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the pm tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig)
failed like this:

drivers/base/power/runtime.c: In function 'pm_runtime_new_link':
drivers/base/power/runtime.c:1815:31: error: increment of a boolean expression [-Werror=bool-operation]
 1815 |         dev->power.links_count++;
      |                               ^~
drivers/base/power/runtime.c: In function 'pm_runtime_drop_link_count':
drivers/base/power/runtime.c:1823:31: error: decrement of a boolean expression [-Werror=bool-operation]
 1823 |         dev->power.links_count--;
      |                               ^~

Caused by commit

  5d872146e7f5 ("PM: sleep: Use bool for all 1-bit fields in struct dev_pm_info")

I have used the pm tree from next-20240123 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell