Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the bpf-next tree with the mm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 12:16:05 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the bpf-next tree got a conflict in:

  tools/testing/selftests/bpf/README.rst

between commit:

  0d57063bef1b ("selftests/bpf: update LLVM Phabricator links")

from the mm-nonmm-unstable branch of the mm tree and commit:

  f067074bafd5 ("selftests/bpf: Update LLVM Phabricator links")

from the bpf-next tree.

I fixed it up (the latter has one more digit in a SHA1 in a URL, so
I used that) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as
far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be
mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell