Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the amdgpu tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 13:49:54 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the amdgpu tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs)
produced these warnings:

drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:132: warning: Incorrect use of kernel-doc format:          * @@overlap_only: Whether overlapping of different planes is allowed.
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:132: warning: Incorrect use of kernel-doc format:          * @@overlap_only: Whether overlapping of different planes is allowed.
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:1: warning: no structured comments found
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:132: warning: Incorrect use of kernel-doc format:          * @@overlap_only: Whether overlapping of different planes is allowed.
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:162: warning: Function parameter or struct member 'pre_multiplied_alpha' not described in 'mpcc_blnd_cfg'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:162: warning: Function parameter or struct member 'overlap_only' not described in 'mpcc_blnd_cfg'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or struct member 'read_mpcc_state' not described in 'mpc_funcs'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or struct member 'mpc_init_single_inst' not described in 'mpc_funcs'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or struct member 'get_mpcc_for_dpp_from_secondary' not described in 'mpc_funcs'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or struct member 'get_mpcc_for_dpp' not described in 'mpc_funcs'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or struct member 'wait_for_idle' not described in 'mpc_funcs'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or struct member 'assert_mpcc_idle_before_connect' not described in 'mpc_funcs'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or struct member 'init_mpcc_list_from_hw' not described in 'mpc_funcs'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or struct member 'set_denorm' not described in 'mpc_funcs'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or struct member 'set_denorm_clamp' not described in 'mpc_funcs'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or struct member 'set_output_csc' not described in 'mpc_funcs'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or struct member 'set_ocsc_default' not described in 'mpc_funcs'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or struct member 'set_output_gamma' not described in 'mpc_funcs'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or struct member 'power_on_mpc_mem_pwr' not described in 'mpc_funcs'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or struct member 'set_dwb_mux' not described in 'mpc_funcs'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or struct member 'disable_dwb_mux' not described in 'mpc_funcs'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or struct member 'is_dwb_idle' not described in 'mpc_funcs'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or struct member 'set_out_rate_control' not described in 'mpc_funcs'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or struct member 'set_gamut_remap' not described in 'mpc_funcs'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or struct member 'program_1dlut' not described in 'mpc_funcs'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or struct member 'program_shaper' not described in 'mpc_funcs'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or struct member 'acquire_rmu' not described in 'mpc_funcs'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or struct member 'program_3dlut' not described in 'mpc_funcs'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or struct member 'release_rmu' not described in 'mpc_funcs'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or struct member 'get_mpc_out_mux' not described in 'mpc_funcs'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or struct member 'set_bg_color' not described in 'mpc_funcs'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or struct member 'set_mpc_mem_lp_mode' not described in 'mpc_funcs'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:132: warning: Incorrect use of kernel-doc format:          * @@overlap_only: Whether overlapping of different planes is allowed.
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:162: warning: Function parameter or struct member 'pre_multiplied_alpha' not described in 'mpcc_blnd_cfg'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:162: warning: Function parameter or struct member 'overlap_only' not described in 'mpcc_blnd_cfg'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:132: warning: Incorrect use of kernel-doc format:          * @@overlap_only: Whether overlapping of different planes is allowed.
Documentation/gpu/amdgpu/display/display-manager:134: drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:3: WARNING: Duplicate C declaration, also defined at gpu/amdgpu/display/dcn-blocks:100.
Documentation/gpu/amdgpu/display/display-manager:146: drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h:3: WARNING: Duplicate C declaration, also defined at gpu/amdgpu/display/dcn-blocks:3.

Introduced by commit

  b8c1c3a82e75 ("Documentation/gpu: Add kernel doc entry for MPC")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell