Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 07:41:33 +1100

Hi all,

Commits

  b564b0111a3f ("x86/fred: Invoke FRED initialization code to enable FRED")
  43ca697baecf ("x86/fred: Add FRED initialization functions")
  ae46f3978ae4 ("x86/syscall: Split IDT syscall setup code into idt_syscall_init()")
  cb5429aaa0c5 ("KVM: VMX: Call fred_entry_from_kvm() for IRQ/NMI handling")
  d8fbd0496286 ("x86/entry: Add fred_entry_from_kvm() for VMX to handle IRQ/NMI")
  8c968f4df73c ("x86/entry/calling: Allow PUSH_AND_CLEAR_REGS being used beyond actual entry code")
  ed63bc7d4953 ("x86/fred: Fixup fault on ERETU by jumping to fred_entrypoint_user")
  531ff17a705a ("x86/fred: Let ret_from_fork_asm() jmp to asm_fred_exit_user when FRED is enabled")
  db7c787d8ba2 ("x86/traps: Add sysvec_install() to install a system interrupt handler")
  5dd56c94ca2f ("x86/fred: Add a machine check entry stub for FRED")
  3e91abaa5673 ("x86/fred: Add a NMI entry stub for FRED")
  4af12f6a393c ("x86/fred: Add a debug fault entry stub for FRED")
  2ad2917c6f50 ("x86/idtentry: Incorporate definitions/declarations of the FRED entries")
  9f6870bafc18 ("x86/fred: Make exc_page_fault() work for FRED")
  f102fe126d28 ("x86/fred: Allow single-step trap and NMI when starting a new task")
  d0fb796dc347 ("x86/fred: No ESPFIX needed when FRED is enabled")
  5710910a6c94 ("x86/fred: Disallow the swapgs instruction when FRED is enabled")
  f393835cbab6 ("x86/fred: Update MSR_IA32_FRED_RSP0 during task switch")
  fcd06abf6de2 ("x86/fred: Reserve space for the FRED stack frame")
  c413db75cb7d ("x86/fred: Add a new header file for FRED definitions")
  c125443456e9 ("x86/ptrace: Add FRED additional information to the pt_regs structure")
  ed262541af19 ("x86/ptrace: Cleanup the definition of the pt_regs structure")
  0b2e6c1c724f ("x86/cpu: Add MSR numbers for FRED configuration")
  95d34efac1a0 ("x86/cpu: Add X86_CR4_FRED macro")
  379ae086a73c ("x86/objtool: Teach objtool about ERET[US]")
  567f7205dd7a ("x86/opcode: Add ERET[US] instructions to the x86 opcode map")

are missing a Signed-off-by from their committer.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell