Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the pci tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 16:09:08 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the pci tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs) produced
these warnings:

Documentation/driver-api/pci/pci.rst:27: WARNING: Duplicate C declaration, also defined at driver-api/device-io:27.
Declaration is '.. c:function:: void __iomem *pci_iomap_range(struct pci_dev *dev, int bar, unsigned long offset, unsigned long maxlen)'.
Documentation/driver-api/pci/pci.rst:27: WARNING: Duplicate C declaration, also defined at driver-api/device-io:27.
Declaration is '.. c:None:: struct pci_dev *dev'.
Documentation/driver-api/pci/pci.rst:27: WARNING: Duplicate C declaration, also defined at driver-api/device-io:27.
Declaration is '.. c:None:: int bar'.
Documentation/driver-api/pci/pci.rst:27: WARNING: Duplicate C declaration, also defined at driver-api/device-io:27.
Declaration is '.. c:None:: unsigned long offset'.
Documentation/driver-api/pci/pci.rst:27: WARNING: Duplicate C declaration, also defined at driver-api/device-io:27.
Declaration is '.. c:None:: unsigned long maxlen'.
Documentation/driver-api/pci/pci.rst:67: WARNING: Duplicate C declaration, also defined at driver-api/device-io:67.
Declaration is '.. c:function:: void __iomem *pci_iomap_wc_range(struct pci_dev *dev, int bar, unsigned long offset, unsigned long maxlen)'.
Documentation/driver-api/pci/pci.rst:67: WARNING: Duplicate C declaration, also defined at driver-api/device-io:67.
Declaration is '.. c:None:: struct pci_dev *dev'.
Documentation/driver-api/pci/pci.rst:67: WARNING: Duplicate C declaration, also defined at driver-api/device-io:67.
Declaration is '.. c:None:: int bar'.
Documentation/driver-api/pci/pci.rst:67: WARNING: Duplicate C declaration, also defined at driver-api/device-io:67.
Declaration is '.. c:None:: unsigned long offset'.
Documentation/driver-api/pci/pci.rst:67: WARNING: Duplicate C declaration, also defined at driver-api/device-io:67.
Declaration is '.. c:None:: unsigned long maxlen'.
Documentation/driver-api/pci/pci.rst:110: WARNING: Duplicate C declaration, also defined at driver-api/device-io:110.
Declaration is '.. c:function:: void __iomem *pci_iomap(struct pci_dev *dev, int bar, unsigned long maxlen)'.
Documentation/driver-api/pci/pci.rst:110: WARNING: Duplicate C declaration, also defined at driver-api/device-io:110.
Declaration is '.. c:None:: struct pci_dev *dev'.
Documentation/driver-api/pci/pci.rst:110: WARNING: Duplicate C declaration, also defined at driver-api/device-io:110.
Declaration is '.. c:None:: int bar'.
Documentation/driver-api/pci/pci.rst:110: WARNING: Duplicate C declaration, also defined at driver-api/device-io:110.
Declaration is '.. c:None:: unsigned long maxlen'.
Documentation/driver-api/pci/pci.rst:131: WARNING: Duplicate C declaration, also defined at driver-api/device-io:131.
Declaration is '.. c:function:: void __iomem *pci_iomap_wc(struct pci_dev *dev, int bar, unsigned long maxlen)'.
Documentation/driver-api/pci/pci.rst:131: WARNING: Duplicate C declaration, also defined at driver-api/device-io:131.
Declaration is '.. c:None:: struct pci_dev *dev'.
Documentation/driver-api/pci/pci.rst:131: WARNING: Duplicate C declaration, also defined at driver-api/device-io:131.
Declaration is '.. c:None:: int bar'.
Documentation/driver-api/pci/pci.rst:131: WARNING: Duplicate C declaration, also defined at driver-api/device-io:131.
Declaration is '.. c:None:: unsigned long maxlen'.

Introduced by commit

  fbcc7d7f7948 ("PCI: Move pci_iomap.c to drivers/pci/")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell