Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the bcachefs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 11:57:55 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the bcachefs tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:

lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c: In function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_test':
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:33:50: error: 'struct mean_and_variance_weighted' has no member named 'weight'
   33 |         struct mean_and_variance_weighted s = { .weight = 2 };
      |                                                  ^~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:35:9: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_update'
   35 |         mean_and_variance_weighted_update(&s, 10);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:3:
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:193:6: note: declared here
  193 | void mean_and_variance_weighted_update(struct mean_and_variance_weighted *s,
      |      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:2:
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:36:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean'
   36 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), 10);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:22: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:36:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   36 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), 10);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:196:5: note: declared here
  196 | s64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:36:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean'
   36 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), 10);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:38: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:36:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   36 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), 10);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:196:5: note: declared here
  196 | s64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:37:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance'
   37 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 0);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:22: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:37:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   37 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 0);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:198:5: note: declared here
  198 | u64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:37:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance'
   37 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 0);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:38: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:37:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   37 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 0);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:198:5: note: declared here
  198 | u64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:39:9: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_update'
   39 |         mean_and_variance_weighted_update(&s, 20);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:193:6: note: declared here
  193 | void mean_and_variance_weighted_update(struct mean_and_variance_weighted *s,
      |      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:40:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean'
   40 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), 12);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:22: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:40:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   40 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), 12);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:196:5: note: declared here
  196 | s64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:40:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean'
   40 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), 12);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:38: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:40:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   40 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), 12);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:196:5: note: declared here
  196 | s64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:41:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance'
   41 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 18);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:22: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:41:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   41 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 18);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:198:5: note: declared here
  198 | u64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:41:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance'
   41 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 18);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:38: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:41:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   41 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 18);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:198:5: note: declared here
  198 | u64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:43:9: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_update'
   43 |         mean_and_variance_weighted_update(&s, 30);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:193:6: note: declared here
  193 | void mean_and_variance_weighted_update(struct mean_and_variance_weighted *s,
      |      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:44:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean'
   44 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), 16);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:22: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:44:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   44 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), 16);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:196:5: note: declared here
  196 | s64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:44:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean'
   44 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), 16);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:38: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:44:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   44 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), 16);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:196:5: note: declared here
  196 | s64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:45:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance'
   45 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 72);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:22: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:45:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   45 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 72);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:198:5: note: declared here
  198 | u64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:45:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance'
   45 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 72);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:38: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:45:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   45 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 72);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:198:5: note: declared here
  198 | u64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:47:52: error: 'struct mean_and_variance_weighted' has no member named 'weight'
   47 |         s = (struct mean_and_variance_weighted) { .weight = 2 };
      |                                                    ^~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:49:9: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_update'
   49 |         mean_and_variance_weighted_update(&s, -10);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:193:6: note: declared here
  193 | void mean_and_variance_weighted_update(struct mean_and_variance_weighted *s,
      |      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:50:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean'
   50 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), -10);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:22: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:50:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   50 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), -10);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:196:5: note: declared here
  196 | s64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:50:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean'
   50 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), -10);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:38: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:50:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   50 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), -10);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:196:5: note: declared here
  196 | s64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:51:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance'
   51 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 0);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:22: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:51:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   51 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 0);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:198:5: note: declared here
  198 | u64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:51:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance'
   51 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 0);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:38: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:51:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   51 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 0);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:198:5: note: declared here
  198 | u64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:53:9: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_update'
   53 |         mean_and_variance_weighted_update(&s, -20);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:193:6: note: declared here
  193 | void mean_and_variance_weighted_update(struct mean_and_variance_weighted *s,
      |      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:54:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean'
   54 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), -12);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:22: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:54:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   54 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), -12);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:196:5: note: declared here
  196 | s64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:54:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean'
   54 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), -12);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:38: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:54:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   54 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), -12);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:196:5: note: declared here
  196 | s64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:55:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance'
   55 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 18);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:22: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:55:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   55 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 18);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:198:5: note: declared here
  198 | u64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:55:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance'
   55 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 18);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:38: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:55:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   55 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 18);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:198:5: note: declared here
  198 | u64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:57:9: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_update'
   57 |         mean_and_variance_weighted_update(&s, -30);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:193:6: note: declared here
  193 | void mean_and_variance_weighted_update(struct mean_and_variance_weighted *s,
      |      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:58:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean'
   58 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), -16);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:22: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:58:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   58 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), -16);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:196:5: note: declared here
  196 | s64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:58:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean'
   58 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), -16);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:38: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:58:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   58 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), -16);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:196:5: note: declared here
  196 | s64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:59:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance'
   59 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 72);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:22: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:59:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   59 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 72);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:198:5: note: declared here
  198 | u64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:59:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance'
   59 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 72);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:38: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:59:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   59 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 72);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:198:5: note: declared here
  198 | u64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c: In function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_advanced_test':
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:64:50: error: 'struct mean_and_variance_weighted' has no member named 'weight'
   64 |         struct mean_and_variance_weighted s = { .weight = 8 };
      |                                                  ^~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:68:17: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_update'
   68 |                 mean_and_variance_weighted_update(&s, i);
      |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:193:6: note: declared here
  193 | void mean_and_variance_weighted_update(struct mean_and_variance_weighted *s,
      |      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:70:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean'
   70 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), 11);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:22: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:70:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   70 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), 11);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:196:5: note: declared here
  196 | s64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:70:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean'
   70 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), 11);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:38: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:70:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   70 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), 11);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:196:5: note: declared here
  196 | s64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:71:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance'
   71 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 107);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:22: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:71:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   71 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 107);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:198:5: note: declared here
  198 | u64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:71:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance'
   71 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 107);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:38: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:71:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   71 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 107);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:198:5: note: declared here
  198 | u64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:73:52: error: 'struct mean_and_variance_weighted' has no member named 'weight'
   73 |         s = (struct mean_and_variance_weighted) { .weight = 8 };
      |                                                    ^~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:76:17: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_update'
   76 |                 mean_and_variance_weighted_update(&s, i);
      |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:193:6: note: declared here
  193 | void mean_and_variance_weighted_update(struct mean_and_variance_weighted *s,
      |      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:78:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean'
   78 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), -11);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:22: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:78:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   78 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), -11);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:196:5: note: declared here
  196 | s64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:78:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean'
   78 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), -11);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:38: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:78:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   78 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(s), -11);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:196:5: note: declared here
  196 | s64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:79:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance'
   79 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 107);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:22: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:79:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   79 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 107);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:198:5: note: declared here
  198 | u64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:79:31: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance'
   79 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 107);
      |                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:38: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:79:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
   79 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(s), 107);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:198:5: note: declared here
  198 | u64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_variance(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c: In function 'do_mean_and_variance_test':
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:94:51: error: 'struct mean_and_variance_weighted' has no member named 'weight'
   94 |         struct mean_and_variance_weighted vw = { .weight = weight };
      |                                                   ^~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:98:17: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_update'
   98 |                 mean_and_variance_weighted_update(&vw, initial_value);
      |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:193:6: note: declared here
  193 | void mean_and_variance_weighted_update(struct mean_and_variance_weighted *s,
      |      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:102:39: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean'
  102 |                 KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(vw),  initial_value);
      |                                       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:22: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:102:17: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
  102 |                 KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(vw),  initial_value);
      |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:196:5: note: declared here
  196 | s64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:102:39: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean'
  102 |                 KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(vw),  initial_value);
      |                                       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:38: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:102:17: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
  102 |                 KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(vw),  initial_value);
      |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:196:5: note: declared here
  196 | s64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:103:39: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_stddev'
  103 |                 KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_stddev(vw),0);
      |                                       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:22: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:103:17: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
  103 |                 KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_stddev(vw),0);
      |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:200:5: note: declared here
  200 | u32 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_stddev(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:103:39: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_stddev'
  103 |                 KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_stddev(vw),0);
      |                                       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:38: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:103:17: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
  103 |                 KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_stddev(vw),0);
      |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:200:5: note: declared here
  200 | u32 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_stddev(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:108:17: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_update'
  108 |                 mean_and_variance_weighted_update(&vw, data[i]);
      |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:193:6: note: declared here
  193 | void mean_and_variance_weighted_update(struct mean_and_variance_weighted *s,
      |      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:112:39: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean'
  112 |                 KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(vw),  weighted_mean[i]);
      |                                       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:22: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:112:17: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
  112 |                 KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(vw),  weighted_mean[i]);
      |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:196:5: note: declared here
  196 | s64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:112:39: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean'
  112 |                 KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(vw),  weighted_mean[i]);
      |                                       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:38: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:112:17: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
  112 |                 KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(vw),  weighted_mean[i]);
      |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:196:5: note: declared here
  196 | s64 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_mean(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:113:39: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_stddev'
  113 |                 KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_stddev(vw),weighted_stddev[i]);
      |                                       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:22: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:113:17: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
  113 |                 KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_stddev(vw),weighted_stddev[i]);
      |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:200:5: note: declared here
  200 | u32 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_stddev(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:113:39: error: too few arguments to function 'mean_and_variance_weighted_get_stddev'
  113 |                 KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_stddev(vw),weighted_stddev[i]);
      |                                       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:693:38: note: in definition of macro 'KUNIT_BASE_BINARY_ASSERTION'
  693 |         const typeof(left) __left = (left);                                    \
      |                                      ^~~~
include/kunit/test.h:885:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION'
  885 |         KUNIT_BINARY_INT_ASSERTION(test,                                       \
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/kunit/test.h:882:9: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG'
  882 |         KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ_MSG(test, left, right, NULL)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lib/math/mean_and_variance_test.c:113:17: note: in expansion of macro 'KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ'
  113 |                 KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, mean_and_variance_weighted_get_stddev(vw),weighted_stddev[i]);
      |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/mean_and_variance.h:200:5: note: declared here
  200 | u32 mean_and_variance_weighted_get_stddev(struct mean_and_variance_weighted s,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caused by commit

  cfca113ae06c ("mean_and_variance: put struct mean_and_variance_weighted on a diet")

I have used the bcachefs tree from next-20240206 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell