Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the bcachefs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 10:54:56 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the bcachefs tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

ERROR: modpost: missing MODULE_LICENSE() in lib/thread_with_file.o
ERROR: modpost: "stdio_redirect_vprintf" [fs/bcachefs/bcachefs.ko] undefined!
ERROR: modpost: "thread_with_file_exit" [fs/bcachefs/bcachefs.ko] undefined!
ERROR: modpost: "run_thread_with_stdio" [fs/bcachefs/bcachefs.ko] undefined!
ERROR: modpost: "__darray_resize_slowpath" [fs/bcachefs/bcachefs.ko] undefined!
ERROR: modpost: "stdio_redirect_readline" [fs/bcachefs/bcachefs.ko] undefined!
ERROR: modpost: "run_thread_with_file" [fs/bcachefs/bcachefs.ko] undefined!
ERROR: modpost: "__darray_resize_slowpath" [lib/thread_with_file.ko] undefined!

Caused by commit

  f894f9e5f0ad ("thread_with_file: Lift from bcachefs")

I have used the version of bcachefs from next-20240206 again.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell