Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the iio tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 14:39:45 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the iio tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/of/property.c

between commit:

  8f7e91790738 ("of: property: fix typo in io-channels")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  fd4464d218d5 ("of: property: add device link support for io-backends")

from the iio tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc drivers/of/property.c
index a4f11b2f4ff0,ec914e4516d7..000000000000
--- a/drivers/of/property.c
+++ b/drivers/of/property.c
@@@ -1222,7 -1244,8 +1222,8 @@@ DEFINE_SIMPLE_PROP(clocks, "clocks", "#
  DEFINE_SIMPLE_PROP(interconnects, "interconnects", "#interconnect-cells")
  DEFINE_SIMPLE_PROP(iommus, "iommus", "#iommu-cells")
  DEFINE_SIMPLE_PROP(mboxes, "mboxes", "#mbox-cells")
 -DEFINE_SIMPLE_PROP(io_channels, "io-channel", "#io-channel-cells")
 +DEFINE_SIMPLE_PROP(io_channels, "io-channels", "#io-channel-cells")
+ DEFINE_SIMPLE_PROP(io_backends, "io-backends", "#io-backend-cells")
  DEFINE_SIMPLE_PROP(interrupt_parent, "interrupt-parent", NULL)
  DEFINE_SIMPLE_PROP(dmas, "dmas", "#dma-cells")
  DEFINE_SIMPLE_PROP(power_domains, "power-domains", "#power-domain-cells")