Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-misc-fixes tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 09:16:55 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-misc-fixes tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/tests/drm_buddy_test.c

between commit:

  fca7526b7d89 ("drm/tests/drm_buddy: fix build failure on 32-bit targets")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  335126937753 ("drm/tests/drm_buddy: fix 32b build")

from the drm-misc-fixes tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the version from Linus' tree) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell