Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the gpio-brgl tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 14:33:09 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the gpio-brgl tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

x86_64-linux-gnu-ld: vmlinux.o: in function `bgpio_write64':
gpio-mmio.c:(.text+0x1489427): undefined reference to `iowrite64'
x86_64-linux-gnu-ld: vmlinux.o: in function `bgpio_read64':
gpio-mmio.c:(.text+0x14894a0): undefined reference to `ioread64'
x86_64-linux-gnu-ld: vmlinux.o: in function `bgpio_write64be':
gpio-mmio.c:(.text+0x1489527): undefined reference to `iowrite64be'
x86_64-linux-gnu-ld: vmlinux.o: in function `bgpio_read64be':
gpio-mmio.c:(.text+0x14895a0): undefined reference to `ioread64be'

Caused by commit

  36e44186e0ba ("gpio: mmio: Support 64-bit BE access")

I have used the gpio-brgl from next-20240222 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell