Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the cxl-fixes tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 09:04:17 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the cxl-fixes tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/cxl/acpi.c

between commit:

  5c6224bfabbf ("cxl/acpi: Fix load failures due to single window creation failure")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  5141fa1ec23f ("cxl/acpi: Fix load failures due to single window creation failure")

from the cxl-fixes tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the version from Linus' tree) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell