Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the vfs-brauner tree with the cifs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 11:03:43 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the vfs-brauner tree got a conflict in:

  fs/smb/client/file.c

between commit:

  d7e87923939a ("cifs: Fix writeback data corruption")

from the cifs tree and commit:

  a69ce85ec9af ("filelock: split common fields into struct file_lock_core")

from the vfs-brauner tree.

Please do not do unrelated white space cleanups ...

I fixed it up (I used the former version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell