Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kspp tree with the kbuild tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 16:58:11 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kspp tree got a conflict in:

  scripts/Makefile.lib

between commit:

  bf48d9b756b9 ("kbuild: change tool coverage variables to take the path relative to $(obj)")

from the kbuild tree and commits:

  918327e9b7ff ("ubsan: Remove CONFIG_UBSAN_SANITIZE_ALL")
  557f8c582a9b ("ubsan: Reintroduce signed overflow sanitizer")

from the kspp tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc scripts/Makefile.lib
index 298bd8c80d65,b4a248c20654..000000000000
--- a/scripts/Makefile.lib
+++ b/scripts/Makefile.lib
@@@ -181,8 -175,11 +181,11 @@@ endi
  
  ifeq ($(CONFIG_UBSAN),y)
  _c_flags += $(if $(patsubst n%,, \
- 		$(UBSAN_SANITIZE_$(target-stem).o)$(UBSAN_SANITIZE)$(CONFIG_UBSAN_SANITIZE_ALL)), \
 -		$(UBSAN_SANITIZE_$(basetarget).o)$(UBSAN_SANITIZE)y), \
++		$(UBSAN_SANITIZE_$(target-stem).o)$(UBSAN_SANITIZE)y), \
  		$(CFLAGS_UBSAN))
+ _c_flags += $(if $(patsubst n%,, \
 -		$(UBSAN_SIGNED_WRAP_$(basetarget).o)$(UBSAN_SANITIZE_$(basetarget).o)$(UBSAN_SIGNED_WRAP)$(UBSAN_SANITIZE)y), \
++		$(UBSAN_SIGNED_WRAP_$(target-stem).o)$(UBSAN_SANITIZE_$(target-stem).o)$(UBSAN_SIGNED_WRAP)$(UBSAN_SANITIZE)y), \
+ 		$(CFLAGS_UBSAN_SIGNED_WRAP))
  endif
  
  ifeq ($(CONFIG_KCOV),y)