Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kspp tree with the bcachefs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 15:43:51 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kspp tree got a conflict in:

  lib/Makefile

between commit:

  f6099c0b0300 ("darray: lift from bcachefs")

from the bcachefs tree and commit:

  257e66e5800a ("string: Convert selftest to KUnit")

from the kspp tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc lib/Makefile
index ec3d915e7889,97c42e38046f..000000000000
--- a/lib/Makefile
+++ b/lib/Makefile
@@@ -48,10 -48,10 +48,10 @@@ obj-y += bcd.o sort.o parser.o debug_lo
  	 bsearch.o find_bit.o llist.o lwq.o memweight.o kfifo.o \
  	 percpu-refcount.o rhashtable.o base64.o \
  	 once.o refcount.o rcuref.o usercopy.o errseq.o bucket_locks.o \
 -	 generic-radix-tree.o bitmap-str.o
 +	 generic-radix-tree.o bitmap-str.o darray.o
- obj-$(CONFIG_STRING_SELFTEST) += test_string.o
+ obj-$(CONFIG_STRING_KUNIT_TEST) += string_kunit.o
  obj-y += string_helpers.o
- obj-$(CONFIG_TEST_STRING_HELPERS) += test-string_helpers.o
+ obj-$(CONFIG_STRING_HELPERS_KUNIT_TEST) += string_helpers_kunit.o
  obj-y += hexdump.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_TEST_HEXDUMP) += test_hexdump.o
  obj-y += kstrtox.o