Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 11:47:30 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/xe/xe_bo.c
  drivers/gpu/drm/xe/xe_bo.h

between commits:

  a09946a9a903 ("drm/xe/xe_bo_move: Enhance xe_bo_move trace")
  8188cae3cc3d ("drm/xe/xe_trace: Add move_lacks_source detail to xe_bo_move trace")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  a0df2cc858c3 ("drm/xe/xe_bo_move: Enhance xe_bo_move trace")

from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the former) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell