Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the vfs-brauner tree with the fuse tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 10:23:32 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the vfs-brauner tree got a conflict in:

  fs/fuse/file.c

between commit:

  8a5fb1864313 ("fuse: remove an unnecessary if statement")

from the fuse tree and commit:

  9a7eec48c971 ("fuse: adapt to breakup of struct file_lock")

from the vfs-brauner tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed a statement updated by the latter) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell