Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mm-nonmm-stable tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 09:46:49 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mm-nonmm-stable tree got a conflict in:

  fs/ocfs2/super.c

between commit:

  f88c3fb81c4b ("mm, slab: remove last vestiges of SLAB_MEM_SPREAD")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  46bd9449464a ("ocfs2: remove SLAB_MEM_SPREAD flag usage")

from the mm-nonmm-stable tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the former) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell