Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-misc tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 10:29:40 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-misc tree got a conflict in:

  MAINTAINERS

between commits:

  35df039b26ac ("dt-bindings: gpu: Rename img,powervr to img,powervr-rogue")
  796da8ca7e05 ("dt-bindings: gpu: Add PowerVR Series5 SGX GPUs")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  3f9ba0c01125 ("MAINTAINERS: Update drm-misc.git URL")

from the drm-misc tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc MAINTAINERS
index ae2121b7a176,13a69b4731c7..000000000000
--- a/MAINTAINERS
+++ b/MAINTAINERS
@@@ -10600,9 -10496,8 +10611,9 @@@ IMGTEC POWERVR DRM DRIVE
  M:	Frank Binns <[email-masked]>
  M:	Matt Coster <[email-masked]>
  S:	Supported
- T:	git git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm/drm-misc
+ T:	git https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/misc/kernel.git
 -F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/gpu/img,powervr.yaml
 +F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/gpu/img,powervr-rogue.yaml
 +F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/gpu/img,powervr-sgx.yaml
  F:	Documentation/gpu/imagination/
  F:	drivers/gpu/drm/imagination/
  F:	include/uapi/drm/pvr_drm.h