Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mfd tree with the pci tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 11:31:16 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mfd tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/mfd/intel-lpss-pci.c

between commit:

  5133224938b9 ("mfd: intel-lpss: Use PCI_IRQ_INTX instead of PCI_IRQ_LEGACY")

from the pci tree and commit:

  e42199bf13d4 ("mfd: intel-lpss: Switch over to MSI interrupts")

from the mfd tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell