Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kvm-x86 tree with the kvm-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 11:53:53 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kvm-x86 tree got a conflict in:

  tools/testing/selftests/kvm/include/x86_64/processor.h

between commit:

  0d1756482e66 ("Merge tag 'kvm-x86-pvunhalt-6.9' of https://github.com/kvm-x86/linux into HEAD")

from the kvm-fixes tree and commit:

  964d0c614c7f ("Merge branch 'hyperv'")

from the kvm-x86 tree.

I fixed it up (I used the former version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell