Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the iommu tree with the mm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 13:22:23 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the iommu tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/iommu/amd/amd_iommu.h

between commit:

  b74d58079a28 ("mm: change inlined allocation helpers to account at the call site")

from the mm-unstable branch of the mm tree and commit:

  75114cbaa136 ("iommu/amd: use page allocation function provided by iommu-pages.h")

from the iommu tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the function changed by the former) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell