Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the stm32 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 11:34:03 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/of/property.c

between commit:

  6a15368c1c6d ("of: property: fw_devlink: Add support for "access-controller"")

from the stm32 tree and commit:

  93c0d8c0ac30 ("of: property: Add fw_devlink support for pse parent")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc drivers/of/property.c
index dfdda94834d5,cc064151853e..000000000000
--- a/drivers/of/property.c
+++ b/drivers/of/property.c
@@@ -1252,7 -1252,7 +1252,8 @@@ DEFINE_SIMPLE_PROP(backlight, "backligh
  DEFINE_SIMPLE_PROP(panel, "panel", NULL)
  DEFINE_SIMPLE_PROP(msi_parent, "msi-parent", "#msi-cells")
  DEFINE_SIMPLE_PROP(post_init_providers, "post-init-providers", NULL)
 +DEFINE_SIMPLE_PROP(access_controllers, "access-controllers", "#access-controller-cells")
+ DEFINE_SIMPLE_PROP(pses, "pses", "#pse-cells")
  DEFINE_SUFFIX_PROP(regulators, "-supply", NULL)
  DEFINE_SUFFIX_PROP(gpio, "-gpio", "#gpio-cells")