Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the devicetree tree with the net-next, stm32 trees

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 13:40:38 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the devicetree tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/of/property.c

between commits:

  6a15368c1c6d ("of: property: fw_devlink: Add support for "access-controller"")
  93c0d8c0ac30 ("of: property: Add fw_devlink support for pse parent")

from the net-next, stm32 trees and commit:

  669430b183fc ("of: property: fw_devlink: Add support for "power-supplies" binding")

from the devicetree tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc drivers/of/property.c
index aaf3ce74f85c,4ede45001025..000000000000
--- a/drivers/of/property.c
+++ b/drivers/of/property.c
@@@ -1252,8 -1242,7 +1242,9 @@@ DEFINE_SIMPLE_PROP(backlight, "backligh
  DEFINE_SIMPLE_PROP(panel, "panel", NULL)
  DEFINE_SIMPLE_PROP(msi_parent, "msi-parent", "#msi-cells")
  DEFINE_SIMPLE_PROP(post_init_providers, "post-init-providers", NULL)
 +DEFINE_SIMPLE_PROP(access_controllers, "access-controllers", "#access-controller-cells")
 +DEFINE_SIMPLE_PROP(pses, "pses", "#pse-cells")
+ DEFINE_SIMPLE_PROP(power_supplies, "power-supplies", NULL)
  DEFINE_SUFFIX_PROP(regulators, "-supply", NULL)
  DEFINE_SUFFIX_PROP(gpio, "-gpio", "#gpio-cells")
  
@@@ -1359,7 -1348,7 +1350,8 @@@ static const struct supplier_bindings o
  	{ .parse_prop = parse_backlight, },
  	{ .parse_prop = parse_panel, },
  	{ .parse_prop = parse_msi_parent, },
 +	{ .parse_prop = parse_pses, },
+ 	{ .parse_prop = parse_power_supplies, },
  	{ .parse_prop = parse_gpio_compat, },
  	{ .parse_prop = parse_interrupts, },
  	{ .parse_prop = parse_regulators, },