Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the bluetooth tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 07:09:02 +1000

Hi all,

The following commits are also in Linus Torvalds' tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  2d7a4bf4bae8 ("Bluetooth: qca: fix NULL-deref on non-serdev suspend")
  4405182b7a15 ("Bluetooth: hci_sync: Use advertised PHYs on hci_le_ext_create_conn_sync")
  5a0265dc7990 ("Bluetooth: hci_sync: Using hci_cmd_sync_submit when removing Adv Monitor")
  5e7d1e242697 ("Bluetooth: qca: set power_ctrl_enabled on NULL returned by gpiod_get_optional()")
  9c049d8a7595 ("Bluetooth: Fix type of len in {l2cap,sco}_sock_getsockopt_old()")
  a3aca621101b ("Bluetooth: MGMT: Fix failing to MGMT_OP_ADD_UUID/MGMT_OP_REMOVE_UUID")
  aec46cd4ebff ("Bluetooth: qca: fix invalid device address check")
  d19d765596e7 ("Bluetooth: hci_event: Fix sending HCI_OP_READ_ENC_KEY_SIZE")
  df5efbdaa7d5 ("Bluetooth: btusb: mediatek: Fix double free of skb in coredump")
  e10bb8abb81e ("Bluetooth: qca: fix NULL-deref on non-serdev setup")
  e4e20e0a1700 ("Bluetooth: btusb: Add Realtek RTL8852BE support ID 0x0bda:0x4853")
  f33b1c9d33d9 ("Bluetooth: btusb: Fix triggering coredump implementation for QCA")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell