Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kselftest tree with the mm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 15:44:14 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kselftest tree got a conflict in:

  tools/testing/selftests/mm/soft-dirty.c

between commit:

  258ff696db6b ("selftests/mm: soft-dirty should fail if a testcase fails")

from the mm-unstable branch of the mm tree and commit:

  e6162a96c81d ("selftests/mm: ksft_exit functions do not return")

from the kselftest tree.

I fixed it up (I used the former) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell