Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-xe tree with the drm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 13:12:45 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-xe tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/xe/compat-i915-headers/i915_drv.h

between commit:

  cb4046d289bd ("drm/i915: Drop dead code for xehpsdv")

from the drm tree and commit:

  6a2a90cba12b ("drm/xe/display: Fix ADL-N detection")

from the drm-xe tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc drivers/gpu/drm/xe/compat-i915-headers/i915_drv.h
index ffaa4d2f1eed,9ee694bf331f..000000000000
--- a/drivers/gpu/drm/xe/compat-i915-headers/i915_drv.h
+++ b/drivers/gpu/drm/xe/compat-i915-headers/i915_drv.h
@@@ -78,8 -84,11 +78,9 @@@ static inline struct drm_i915_private *
  #define IS_ROCKETLAKE(dev_priv)	IS_PLATFORM(dev_priv, XE_ROCKETLAKE)
  #define IS_DG1(dev_priv)        IS_PLATFORM(dev_priv, XE_DG1)
  #define IS_ALDERLAKE_S(dev_priv) IS_PLATFORM(dev_priv, XE_ALDERLAKE_S)
- #define IS_ALDERLAKE_P(dev_priv) IS_PLATFORM(dev_priv, XE_ALDERLAKE_P)
+ #define IS_ALDERLAKE_P(dev_priv) (IS_PLATFORM(dev_priv, XE_ALDERLAKE_P) || \
+ 				  IS_PLATFORM(dev_priv, XE_ALDERLAKE_N))
 -#define IS_XEHPSDV(dev_priv) (dev_priv && 0)
  #define IS_DG2(dev_priv)	IS_PLATFORM(dev_priv, XE_DG2)
 -#define IS_PONTEVECCHIO(dev_priv) IS_PLATFORM(dev_priv, XE_PVC)
  #define IS_METEORLAKE(dev_priv) IS_PLATFORM(dev_priv, XE_METEORLAKE)
  #define IS_LUNARLAKE(dev_priv) IS_PLATFORM(dev_priv, XE_LUNARLAKE)
  #define IS_BATTLEMAGE(dev_priv)  IS_PLATFORM(dev_priv, XE_BATTLEMAGE)