Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the aspeed tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 17:30:42 +1000

Hi all,

Commits

  7ad71c3ab70c ("ARM: dts: aspeed: Remove Facebook Cloudripper dts")
  822918de8113 ("ARM: dts: aspeed: drop unused ref_voltage ADC property")
  1c59d3bb17bd ("ARM: dts: aspeed: harma: correct Mellanox multi-host property")
  b1438072a1b8 ("ARM: dts: aspeed: yosemitev2: correct Mellanox multi-host property")
  7a18def88f5c ("ARM: dts: aspeed: yosemite4: correct Mellanox multi-host property")
  6868ea774af9 ("ARM: dts: aspeed: greatlakes: correct Mellanox multi-host property")
  c6216502844a ("ARM: dts: aspeed: Modify I2C bus configuration")
  820b26245c01 ("ARM: dts: aspeed: Disable unused ADC channels for Asrock X570D4U BMC")
  c3cbae95b768 ("ARM: dts: aspeed: Modify GPIO table for Asrock X570D4U BMC")
  b082ef171796 ("ARM: dts: aspeed: yosemite4: set bus13 frequency to 100k")
  05d841927ca4 ("ARM: dts: Aspeed: Bonnell: Fix NVMe LED labels")
  c9afc6de3235 ("ARM: dts: aspeed: yosemite4: Enable ipmb device for OCP debug card")
  60f246d9a779 ("ARM: dts: aspeed: ahe50dc: Update lm25066 regulator name")
  2fa83625243b ("ARM: dts: aspeed: Add vendor prefixes to lm25066 compat strings")
  066abbcbe068 ("ARM: dts: aspeed: asrock: Use MAC address from FRU EEPROM")
  f7576de02d66 ("ARM: dts: aspeed: Harma: Modify GPIO line name")
  65976d4bf07a ("ARM: dts: aspeed: Harma: Add retimer device")
  f06b561729cb ("ARM: dts: aspeed: Harma: Revise node name")
  0cd34ddc24ea ("ARM: dts: aspeed: Harma: Add ltc4286 device")
  ef24783564e5 ("ARM: dts: aspeed: Harma: Add NIC Fru device")
  e27a45b54b8e ("ARM: dts: aspeed: Harma: Revise max31790 address")
  6d06fe68aea5 ("ARM: dts: aspeed: Harma: Add PDB temperature")
  3a353bce1b6f ("ARM: dts: aspeed: Harma: Add spi-gpio")
  dc086e298c12 ("ARM: dts: aspeed: Harma: Add cpu power good line name")
  bf3e7f0c2242 ("ARM: dts: aspeed: Harma: Remove Vuart")
  94b3ac0eaee6 ("ARM: dts: aspeed: Harma: mapping ttyS2 to UART4.")
  1690f5b8008c ("ARM: dts: aspeed: Harma: Revise SGPIO line name.")

are missing a Signed-off-by from their committer.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell