Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the gfs2 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2024 14:24:55 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the gfs2 tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs) produced
these warnings:

Documentation/filesystems/gfs2-glocks.rst:64: ERROR: Malformed table.
Text in column margin in table line 7.

=============      =============================================================
Field              Purpose
=============      =============================================================
go_sync            Called before remote state change (e.g. to sync dirty data)
go_xmote_bh        Called after remote state change (e.g. to refill cache)
go_inval           Called if remote state change requires invalidating the cache
go_instantiate     Called when a glock has been acquired
go_held            Called every time a glock holder is acquired
go_dump            Called to print content of object for debugfs file, or on
                   error to dump glock to the log.
go_callback        Called if the DLM sends a callback to drop this lock
go_unlocked        Called when a glock is unlocked (dlm_unlock())
go_type            The type of the glock, ``LM_TYPE_*``
go_flags           GLOF_ASPACE is set, if the glock has an address space
                   associated with it
=============      =============================================================
Documentation/filesystems/gfs2-glocks.rst:96: ERROR: Malformed table.
Text in column margin in table line 7.

=============    ======================    =============================
Operation        GLF_LOCK bit lock held    gl_lockref.lock spinlock held
=============    ======================    =============================
go_sync               Yes                       No
go_xmote_bh           Yes                       No
go_inval              Yes                       No
go_instantiate        No                        No
go_held               No                        No
go_dump               Sometimes                 Yes
go_callback           Sometimes (N/A)           Yes
go_unlocked           Yes                       No
=============    ======================    =============================

Introduced by commit

  ded323aef6d5 ("gfs2: Update glocks documentation")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell