Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2024 12:38:22 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/net/ethernet/ti/icssg/icssg_classifier.c

between commit:

  56a5cf538c3f ("net: ti: icssg-prueth: Fix start counter for ft1 filter")

from the net tree and commit:

  abd5576b9c57 ("net: ti: icssg-prueth: Add support for ICSSG switch firmware")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (I used the former (they both did effectively the same thing
in this spot) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as
far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be
mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell