Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the iio tree with the iio-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2024 14:06:21 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the iio tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/iio/pressure/bmp280-core.c

between commit:

  0f0f6306617c ("iio: pressure: bmp280: Fix BMP580 temperature reading")

from the iio-fixes tree and commit:

  d58479ff81c0 ("iio: pressure: bmp280: Generalize read_{temp,press,humid}() functions")

from the iio tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell