Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the mm-hotfixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2024 07:48:50 +1000

Hi all,

The following commits are also in Linus Torvalds' tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  1a2ffe941767 ("mm/hugetlb: do not call vma_add_reservation upon ENOMEM")
  39778a292a45 ("memcg: remove the lockdep assert from __mod_objcg_mlstate()")
  40bdd66a7b77 ("kmsan: do not wipe out origin when doing partial unpoisoning")
  412b78b1f29c ("codetag: avoid race at alloc_slab_obj_exts")
  7284034f1a52 ("mm: arm64: Fix the out-of-bounds issue in contpte_clear_young_dirty_ptes")
  7e6f87243a04 ("mm/ksm: fix ksm_pages_scanned accounting")
  882bdc954a25 ("mm/ksm: fix ksm_zero_pages accounting")
  930167c7f314 ("nilfs2: fix potential kernel bug due to lack of writeback flag waiting")
  9d72b28b9211 ("nilfs2: fix nilfs_empty_dir() misjudgment and long loop on I/O errors")
  ac8e505e6693 ("mm: huge_mm: fix undefined reference to `mthp_stats' for CONFIG_SYSFS=n")
  bab08beb5b33 ("mm: fix xyz_noprof functions calling profiled functions")
  ce974305742a ("vmalloc: check CONFIG_EXECMEM in is_vmalloc_or_module_addr()")
  ebdb8f407552 ("mm: page_alloc: fix highatomic typing in multi-block buddies")
  ec0649d7d6ce ("mm: drop the 'anon_' prefix for swap-out mTHP counters")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell