Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the bluetooth tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2024 11:43:14 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the bluetooth tree got a conflict in:

  net/bluetooth/hci_core.c

between commit:

  f1a8f402f13f ("Bluetooth: L2CAP: Fix deadlock")

from the net tree and commits:

  6851d11d389c ("Bluetooth: Fix double free in hci_req_sync_complete")
  7b256038ca7c ("Bluetooth: Fix usage of __hci_cmd_sync_status")

from the bluetooth tree.

I fixed it up (I basically used the latter where they conflicted) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell