Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the bluetooth tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2024 11:47:26 +1000

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the net tree (I think - I didn;t check
them all) as different commits (but the same patches):

  1754e2144739 ("Bluetooth: hci_core: cancel all works upon hci_unregister_dev()")
  1fc73da90b52 ("bluetooth/hci: disallow setting handle bigger than HCI_CONN_HANDLE_MAX")
  39a92a55be13 ("bluetooth/l2cap: sync sock recv cb and release")
  48bdb4085485 ("Bluetooth: hci_event: Fix setting of unicast qos interval")
  4b5e8d5635bd ("Bluetooth: Add quirk to ignore reserved PHY bits in LE Extended Adv Report")
  7274f7479942 ("Bluetooth: hci_bcm4377: Fix msgid release")
  7bc60457138b ("Bluetooth: btintel_pcie: Fix REVERSE_INULL issue reported by coverity")
  94a60402b1c1 ("Bluetooth: Ignore too large handle values in BIG")
  bafd12aba679 ("Bluetooth: btnxpuart: Enable Power Save feature on startup")
  c54bcd8a2f9c ("Bluetooth: ISO: Check socket flag instead of hcon")
  f305a9bafe14 ("Bluetooth: qca: Fix BT enable failure again for QCA6390 after warm reboot")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell