Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the vfs-brauner tree with the asm-generic tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2024 10:57:09 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the fs-next tree got conflicts in:

  arch/arm64/include/asm/unistd.h
  arch/arm64/include/asm/unistd32.h

between commit:

  ea0130bf3c45 ("arm64: convert unistd_32.h to syscall.tbl format")

from the asm-generic tree and commit:

  e6873349f700 ("fs/xattr: add *at family syscalls")

from the vfs-brauner tree.

I fixed it up (I used the former versions) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell