Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kspp tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2024 17:58:03 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kspp tree got a conflict in:

  kernel/kallsyms.c

between commit:

  7e1f4eb9a60d ("kallsyms: rework symbol lookup return codes")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  21b4564fedad ("sprint_symbol: Replace strcpy with memmove to handle potential overlap")

from the kspp tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the code modified by the latter, so I
did that) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as
linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned
to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.
You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell