Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the bcachefs tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2024 10:12:17 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the bcachefs tree got a conflict in:

  fs/bcachefs/fs.c

between commit:

  0f1f7324da0a ("bcachefs: Log mount failure error code")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  43c6a0cede5a ("bcachefs: Kill bch2_mount()")

from the bcachefs tree.

I fixed it up (I dropped the former change) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell