Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the stm32 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2024 07:53:55 +1000

Hi all,

The following commits are also in Linus Torvalds' tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  1245911be805 ("ARM: multi_v7_defconfig: Add MCP23S08 pinctrl support")
  1eafc48af859 ("arm64: stm32: enable scmi regulator for stm32")
  2599b1f071f4 ("ARM: dts: stm32: Document output pins for PWMs on stm32mp135f-dk")
  32bc9d195039 ("ARM: dts: stm32: Add ethernet support for DH STM32MP13xx DHCOR DHSBC board")
  3389697affa5 ("arm64: dts: st: add HPDMA nodes on stm32mp251")
  55dc557485c7 ("arm64: dts: st: add ethernet1 and ethernet2 support on stm32mp25")
  5d6c1cef82a0 ("arm64: dts: st: describe power supplies for stm32mp257f-ev1 board")
  9bcaeb10520a ("ARM: dts: stm32: add ethernet1 for STM32MP135F-DK board")
  a11b40677a34 ("regulator: Add STM32MP25 regulator bindings")
  a29ad03d8393 ("arm64: dts: st: add scmi regulators on stm32mp25")
  a43179fe3f09 ("arm64: dts: st: add eth2 pinctrl entries in stm32mp25-pinctrl.dtsi")
  a4a0254811cc ("ARM: dts: stm32: omit unused pinctrl groups from stm32mp13 dtb files")
  a80ce2d743fb ("ARM: dts: stm32: add ethernet1 and ethernet2 support on stm32mp13")
  ba3e48a76df3 ("ARM: dts: stm32: OP-TEE async notif interrupt for ST STM32MP15x boards")
  c62c13b4efe4 ("ARM: dts: stm32: add ethernet1/2 RMII pins for STM32MP13F-DK board")
  d41b45f29bc3 ("ARM: dts: stm32: order stm32mp13-pinctrl nodes")
  de2997982cf9 ("arm64: dts: st: enable Ethernet2 on stm32mp257f-ev1 board")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell