Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the powerpc tree with the bpf tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2024 09:48:09 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the powerpc tree got a conflict in:

  MAINTAINERS

between commit:

  c638b130e83e ("MAINTAINERS: Update powerpc BPF JIT maintainers")

from the bpf tree and commit:

  e8061392ee09 ("MAINTAINERS: Update powerpc BPF JIT maintainers")

from the powerpc tree.

I fixed it up (I arbitrarily chose the latter version) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell