Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the mm-hotfixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2024 08:00:06 +1000

Hi all,

The following commits are also in Linus Torvalds' tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  0d20ea526641 ("mm/huge_memory: avoid PMD-size page cache if needed")
  0e601f11c7d6 ("decompress_bunzip2: fix rare decompression failure")
  2ee111c7aa54 ("mm: memcg: add cacheline padding after lruvec in mem_cgroup_per_node")
  6d326ba4248c ("selftests/mm: skip test for non-LPA2 and non-LVA systems")
  7fd282f0961e ("mm: huge_memory: use !CONFIG_64BIT to relax huge page alignment on 32 bit machines")
  8b8b74c6cab9 ("mm/page_alloc: fix pcp->count race between drain_pages_zone() vs __rmqueue_pcplist()")
  9041b9e6efe4 ("alloc_tag: outline and export free_reserved_page()")
  9fd9717aed91 ("dt-bindings: arm: opdate James Clark's email address")
  b728a52760e2 ("mm: fix old/young bit handling in the faulting path")
  b75409cb8693 ("MAINTAINERS: mailmap: update James Clark's email address")
  cdba37ac1920 ("nilfs2: handle inconsistent state in nilfs_btnode_create_block()")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell