Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mm tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2024 08:41:17 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mm tree got a conflict in:

  tools/testing/radix-tree/bitmap.c
(renamed to tools/testing/shared/bitmap.c in the mm-unstable branch of
the mm tree).

between commit:

  692a68ee9c3c ("radix tree test suite: put definition of bitmap_clear() into lib/bitmap.c")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  28b9ae6595be ("tools: separate out shared radix-tree components")

from the mm-unstable branch of the mm tree.

I fixed it up (I deleted the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell