Subject: Re: linux-next: duplicate patches in the ieee1394 tree

From: Takashi Sakamoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2024 21:15:43 +0900

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 02, 2024 at 08:36:37AM +0200, Takashi Iwai wrote:
> On Fri, 02 Aug 2024 04:21:20 +0200,
> Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> > 
> > Hi all,
> > 
> > The following commits are also in the sound-current tree as different
> > commits (but the same patches):
> > 
> >   c2f9fd3d6ad7 ("Revert "ALSA: firewire-lib: operate for period elapse event in process context"")
> >   e29ed9a81fd4 ("Revert "ALSA: firewire-lib: obsolete workqueue for period update"")
> 
> Sakamoto-san, with your Reviewed-by tag, I thought you gave a sign to
> put via sound git tree?  I'm going send a PR to Linus in today, so if
> possible, please drop those from yours.

Oops. When applying the recent patch[1] to the for-next branch, I
wrongly pushed these patches under my evaluation to the remote. They
should be sent by sound side, indeed.

I pushed the revised series to the for-next branch. Thanks for noticing
it, guys.

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/

Regards

Takashi Sakamoto