Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the bitmap tree with the mm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2024 13:39:52 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the bitmap tree got a conflict in:

  lib/test_bits.c

between commit:

  ec8f4b0906bb ("lib/test_bits.c: add tests for GENMASK_U128()")

from the mm-nonmm-unstable branch of the mm tree and commit:

  358e4153fa62 ("lib/test_bits.c: Add tests for GENMASK_U128()")

from the bitmap tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell