Subject: linux-next: trees being removed

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2024 08:51:47 +1000

Hi all,

The following trees are going to be removed from linux-next because they
have not been updated in more than a year.  If you want a tree kept (or
later restored), just let me know (and update its branch).

Tree			Last commit date
  URL
  comits (if any)
----			----------------
cfi			2023-07-09 13:53:13 -0700
  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mtd/linux.git#cfi/next
djw-vfs			2023-08-04 08:20:57 -0700
  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/fs/xfs/xfs-linux.git#vfs-for-next
drm-tegra		2023-04-06 14:02:33 +0200
  https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/tegra.git#for-next
mux			2023-05-21 14:05:48 -0700
  https://gitlab.com/peda-linux/mux.git#for-next
pidfd			2023-07-02 11:14:54 -0700
  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/brauner/linux.git#for-next
soc-fsl			2023-06-08 17:56:26 -0500
  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/leo/linux.git#next
soc-fsl-fixes		2023-07-09 13:53:13 -0700
  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/leo/linux.git#fix
uml-fixes		2023-05-10 00:21:30 +0200
  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/uml/linux.git#fixes

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell