Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the jc_docs tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2024 10:12:42 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the jc_docs tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/admin-guide/device-mapper/dm-crypt.rst

between commit:

  86cfa9a85fb0 ("Documentation: dm-crypt.rst warning + error fix")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  e9c7acd72312 ("docs: dm-crypt: Removal of unexpected indentation error")

from the jc_docs tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

BTW, the author Signed-off-by in the latter lacks angle brackets.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell