Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the input tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2024 11:23:58 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the input tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/input/touchscreen/cyttsp4_core.c

between commit:

  cb04e8b1d2f2 ("minmax: don't use max() in situations that want a C constant expression")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  25162a4f64f8 ("Input: cyttsp4 - remove driver")

from the input tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the file, so I did that) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell