Subject: Re: [PATCH] filemap: fix htmldoc warning for mapping_align_index()

From: Christian Brauner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2024 15:14:46 +0200

On Tue, 27 Aug 2024 10:42:07 +0200, Pankaj Raghav (Samsung) wrote:
> Stephen reported that there is a kernel build warning due to a missing
> description of a parameter in mapping_align_index().
> 
> Add the missing index parameter in the comment description.
> 
> 

Applied to the vfs.blocksize branch of the vfs/vfs.git tree.
Patches in the vfs.blocksize branch should appear in linux-next soon.

Please report any outstanding bugs that were missed during review in a
new review to the original patch series allowing us to drop it.

It's encouraged to provide Acked-bys and Reviewed-bys even though the
patch has now been applied. If possible patch trailers will be updated.

Note that commit hashes shown below are subject to change due to rebase,
trailer updates or similar. If in doubt, please check the listed branch.

tree:   https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/vfs/vfs.git
branch: vfs.blocksize

[1/1] filemap: fix htmldoc warning for mapping_align_index()
      https://git.kernel.org/vfs/vfs/c/18b184171112