Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the dmaengine tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2024 14:47:46 +1000

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the dmaengine-fixes tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  3f92ee7c4a4e ("dmaengine: dw: Unify ret-val local variables naming")
  17d4353413a4 ("dmaengine: dw: Simplify max-burst calculation procedure")
  2f87a9671ed5 ("dmaengine: dw: Define encode_maxburst() above prepare_ctllo() callbacks")
  d34e8466c633 ("dmaengine: dw: Simplify prepare CTL_LO methods")
  5bb11aedb530 ("dmaengine: dw: Add memory bus width verification")
  e2c97d200ac3 ("dmaengine: dw: Add peripheral bus width verification")

These are commits

  2ebc36b9581d ("dmaengine: dw: Unify ret-val local variables naming")
  d8fa0802f635 ("dmaengine: dw: Simplify max-burst calculation procedure")
  3acb301d3374 ("dmaengine: dw: Define encode_maxburst() above prepare_ctllo() callbacks")
  1fd6fe89055e ("dmaengine: dw: Simplify prepare CTL_LO methods")
  d04b21bfa1c5 ("dmaengine: dw: Add memory bus width verification")
  b336268dde75 ("dmaengine: dw: Add peripheral bus width verification")

in the dmaengine-fixes tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell